Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Introduction...

Welcome to our journey...

My name is Leigh Ann and my husband's name is Alex. We are both born and raised in Georgia and still live here. I'm not sure we'll ever leave. We started dating in December of 2005 and were married on November 17, 2007. We both love to watch Georgia football every Saturday in the fall. Actually, my husband is obsessed with Georgia football. He can tell you about a sophomore in high school who Georgia is trying to recruit. It's insane the knowledge he has for Georgia Football. My loves are shopping and NASCAR. I have followed Jimmie Johnson since his rookie season and fell in love with his laid back attitude and his non-aggressive style of driving. So far I've been to Atlanta Motor Speedway and Richmond International Raceway.

My husband and I decided in January that we would like to start trying to conceive. After almost 10 months we've had no success. After not having a period for three months due to a cyst on one of my ovaries, irregular cycles consisting of 45 days or more and wasting money on opk's and on a cbefm I have begun to realize that I may just not be ovulating. I've submitted our application on Monday to Reproductive Biology Associates and I'm waiting for a call back to set up an appointment. So here we are....

0 comments: