Monday, January 19, 2009

Twenty-four hours to go...

I had a dream last night that my SIL was pregnant again and she sent my MIL dozens and dozens of balloons to tell her. They really want a boy since they have two girls and have made it perfectly clear they would like to get pregnant this year. I left a comment on her Facebook page about my crazy dream… Her response was “Hopefully this year we will be! We don't want to much of an age gap between Riley and the next one...keep fingers crossed for a boy!...lol.” As a read this tears began to well up in my eyes. I’m still struggling with the fact that it isn’t going to happen as easily for us. We do not have that option. Her and my BIL were pregnant twice in 2007. The first one ended in a miscarriage which saddened us all. On her next cycle she was knocked up again. She delivered in May one of the sweetest, pudgiest little girl I’ve ever seen! She has started into her phase of grabbing things and she loves to eat! I would not be surprised at this moment if she truly is pregnant. I’m having a hard time and hope the next 24 hours fly by. I’m dying for a plan and it better be something other than holding tight. It isn’t working for me.

My DH wasn’t happy at all about his appointment last week. He said until he reaches way over the age of 50 he will never be violated like that again. I felt so sorry for him. He shouldn’t have to go through this. He’ll find out his results this Thursday. I’m praying for good numbers!

0 comments: