Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks, Mom...

I'd like to send out a great big ole' thank you to my mother who has mentioned not once but TWICE this week that I should still take an HPT. So apparently over the past year since I told my Mom about us seeing our RE she has spread the word at her school. She told me on Tuesday that one lady said that she bleed like that, thought it was her period but really she was miscarrying a twin and carried the one baby to term. So her thought was maybe this is what was happening. (Sorry, Mom. Not going to happen. At 9dpIUI the embryo(s) didn't even have time to implant.)

Her second story came tonight. This story comes from a lady whom she works with who has twins from IVF with my RE. She said that her SIL was pregnant with triplets and had bleeding and lost one of the babies...okay, so you get where my mom was going with this.

So to make her happy...I came home from the mall tonight, took an HPT and stared at...

A TEST WITH ONE LINE. Sorry to disappoint, mother.

Here is hoping our luck is better with the lottery tickets we bought tonight.

3 comments:

A n T said...

(((hugs))) Mom was still holding out hope for you. The same emotions that we carry through these cycles, they do the same becausee they hate to see their baby girls hurt. My mom told me she often cried after getting off the phone with me, because she felt helpless and wanted to take the hurt away....and my mom is not a crier at all. So don't be mad at mom, just know its out of love.

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry...I hope 2010 has wonderful things in store for you!

DD said...

It will happen for you someday - I'll put up a little prayer for you that it will happen for you.