Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I started but unknown territory.

Hallelujah! I started my period on Sunday. This has been one of the worst periods on my life. I’ve never had cramps or a flow like this one. **TMI ALERT** I haven’t been able to take a shower without trying to get out and have blood running down my legs. I feel like an old grandma because I have to wear one of the biggest pads I’ve seen in my life. A tampon just won’t cut it. Never in my life have I experienced this sort of emotion and it’s such an unknown territory. I thought I would be so excited for my period to return. I never thought I would be down in the dumps. But experiencing one of the many happenings of ending a pregnancy hit me link a ton of bricks.

Hopefully I’ll be over this once my period ends…it will be such a relief not wearing a diaper.

Today is CD3 - I have my ultrasound tomorrow.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Great news -- I know you were waiting and waiting for this day. Hope the period eases up and that you're on your way to a BFP soon!