Monday, June 1, 2009

Fight Like A Girl

While on my way home from work last week I heard a song on the radio that really spoke to me. It is a song of building confidence and never losing hope. A couple of lines really hit home – dealing with infertility is draining. It’s very hard not letting it take over your life and who you are as a person. The lyrics are “I'll hold my head high. I'll never let this define the light in my eyes. Love myself, give it hell I'll take on this world If I stand and be strong No, I'll never give up I will conquer with love And I'll fight Like a girl”
The song, Fight like a girl, is by a new country duo – Bombshel. I’ve added the video to this post with the song. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. I listen to it daily to remind myself that I am more than infertility. I will kick its ass. :)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwtl_vKWdVs 

0 comments: