Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Antsy.

I on day 6 past IUI and I’m feeling very anxious. I didn’t really notice any cervical mucus last week but yesterday and today I’ve had very creamy white cervical mucus. I didn’t experience this after my first IUI so it made me think. Maybe I didn’t ovulate last week. Maybe I’m about to O really soon. I decided to test out my trigger and take an OPK. OPK turned out negative and so did the HPT. Trigger is out of my system. I noticed this morning that I had some more so when I got back to my desk I decided to visit my best friend google. (Sometimes google can be the devil.) I typed in “Cervical mucus after ovulation” and the first website that came up was www.thelaboroflove.com so I clicked on it and in the article it brought up I read this…

“Around the time of implantation many women experience a sudden increase in cervical fluid again and there even may be some pink or brownish tint to some of the cervical mucus. This is thought to be a bit of blood that is caused by the implantation of the egg in the lining of the uterus. After this initial increase in cervical mucus and a slight tint pink the experience of each
woman varies widely.”

This really put me at ease. Of course, this is the only article I can find that states this. Most state just spotting as a sign of implantation. I’ll most likely start testing on Sunday.

0 comments: