Thursday, June 4, 2009

CD 12

Today is the start of CD 12 and I’m feeling extremely anxious. I’m supposed to start using OPK’s today but I’ll admit I started them on CD 10 because I’m always so afraid of missing an O even though I know I don’t normally O on my own. I’ve noticed a vast difference with taking 100 mg of clomid instead of 50. I probably have double the amount of CM than I’ve ever had. I had a taste of the clomid crazies several times this week. They aren’t pretty. Every day this week I’ve left my job hating it - every single aspect of it. I’m not sure if it is really my job that I hate or if the clomid is making me feel this way. This week things that have been said, not said and actions taken have not settled well with me. I have a melt down in my car every afternoon. I hope next week is a better week. I don’t like this feeling this way.

Tomorrow is my mid-cycle ultrasound and I am excited. I hope everything looks good and we’ll be on our way to IUI # 2 in just a couple of days.

2 comments:

A n T said...

Hoping all goes well at your scan!!

Hillary said...

GL at the u/s tomorrow -- keep us posted :)