Tuesday, June 9, 2009

IUI # 2 here we come!

I have 5 follies – 3 are mature enough right now to release eggs. 1.2, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 and 2.0 Nurse J walked in with a big smile and asked "Ready to have multiples?" HAHA! You should have seen my DH's face. He said, "Well, at least we'd get a reality show." LOL!! She explained that we have 3 that are ready and that since I'm triggering tonight and won't have the IUI until Thursday that the 1.2's could be mature by the time we get there. So the chance of us getting pregnant is great, the chance of us having twins is likely and the chance of us having more than twins is 5%. She did bring up if multiples did occur that they may want to talk to me about selective reduction – which I completely understand and hope they would want to talk to me about this especially if they think that I me or any of the babies were in danger.

I'm really excited that we're at this step again and I'm very hopeful that this will work. You know what will be cool? I will be 10 dpIUI on Fathers day. My plan will be to test on day 10 and hope I'll see too linmes. I think it would be completely awesome to give my DH a little something special that day. Last time I gave him the onesie I had stored away. I'll have to come up with something else this time.

2 comments:

A n T said...

How exciting!!! Good Luck!!

Hillary said...

Great follies! :)