Monday, June 29, 2009

It more that doubled!!

Today's beta number is 88! Yeah!! We've hit a milestone. Last time we didn't double with the third beta. So right now I am smiling. I pray that everything goes well with the 4th beta on Thursday so that my arm can stop looking like a war zone.

We decided now it is okay to tell both of our parents. They both knew we did the IUI earlier this month. My husband actually called his mom this afternoon and told her. I got an email and the subject line was "I love you," the email was in all caps and said "CAN YOU TELL I’M EXCITED???? I’M SO HAPPY AND I’LL KEEP PRAYING THAT ALL GOES WELL!!!" My MIL cracks me up - it is too sweet! I'm going to call my mom on my way home from work. We would do something more special for the grandparents but I really don't want to do a big production and something happen.

2 comments:

A n T said...

Congrats my lady! Keep the good news coming!

Hillary said...

Yay yay yay!! Glad the number is doubling :)