Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I think I'm knocked up.

On two tests yesterday I had very, very light lines. I took one this morning and the line was a little darker. Darker to the point where I didn't have to turn the test, you could look at this one and the line was light but it was there. I haven't told DH yet...I actually made him hide my extra test on Sunday thinking I could hold out until Thursday. The walmart down the street from work is just too easy to go on my lunch break. Do you think he'll be mad that I went and bought more?

Sorry if I don't make sense...I'm really shaking right now.

**Who knows? I took a second test about two hours later after drinking half of a 32oz gatorade and it didn't show anything? Could I have gotten a false positive?

1 comments:

A n T said...

Sounds like an early congrats is in order!