Friday, June 5, 2009

My appointment went okay…

I have 2 follies – one at 1.2 and the other at 1.3. My lining is also not as thick as they would like to see. I didn’t see Nurse J today as she wasn’t in yet so I saw Nurse T and she explained that I’m not quite where they want me to be and she is confident that Dr S will want me to continue taking the Estrace, continue LH monitoring, and come back on Tuesday for another check. I’m waiting on Nurse J to call and confirm this plan. It seems like things are progressing just like my last cycle – let’s hope that this cycle is as successful.

Nurse T did say that for people who don’t ovulate on their own having 1 follicle is good and that having 2 is even better. This made me feel better because to be honest, I was hoping they would have been 1.4 to 1.5.

3 comments:

A n T said...

Did I miss this before or did I just happen to forget?

Were we going to the same doctor? I'm guessing Nurse J is Jennifer and S I'm guess in Slayden and T is Tracy. Did you tell me this before??

TheDales said...

Possible miss but my vote goes to pregnancy brain :)

Yes, same doctors and nurses. Although you've referenced an u/s tech I haven't seen - where did you go for your ultrasounds? I always see Kim at the Lawrenceville office.

A n T said...

I never knew that! How cool! Or wait maybe I do recall you posting a comment saying that we were seeing the same doctor and thats how you stumbled upon my blog. Awh shucks I don't remember. LOL! I only went to the Lawrenceville office once or twice. I did all my monitoring at the main office. I live in Fayetteville so the drive to Lawrenceville before work would have been too much of a hike for me!