Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I will not buy new work pants.

I JUST WON’T DO IT!! For some reason my pants are so tight today it’s hard to breathe. I don’t eat any different than I did pre-pregnancy. Why do my pants make me feel like I’ve eaten a big mack, extra large fries and a milk shake for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the last month? I hope some of my clothes will still fit me for the cruise. We leave this Friday and won’t be back until late on May 3rd. Woohoo! When we get back we’re joining a gym.

I went to the restroom not too long ago and looked at myself in the mirror. Holy crap. I look like I’ve popped. My body and I had a long conversation. I told it even though I should be 12 weeks pregnant with a cutie, I’m not. So it has to stop growing. It has to allow me to eat milk products*. It has to allow all of my clothes to fit me like they did just two months ago. And finally it has to realize that I’m not pregnant.

If my body continues this path of “popping” then I’m going to get some really strange looks on the cruise while I’m enjoying my so yummy Miami Vice’s that I’ve craved for some time now.

*Side note: A little over a month ago I tried to eat a few oreos and a small glass of milk after dinner and I felt so nauseous I had to go to bed. This happened again a week later. My husband and I went to a terrible new restaurant with another couple this past weekend. All of us left not even close to full because the food sucked so badly. We went to Dairy Queen afterwards for a blizzard. I ordered a small and got a quarter of the way into it and started feeling heavily nauseous. I’ve never had this problem until now.

1 comments:

A n T said...

(((hugs))) so sorry your body hasn't got the memo yet and is a constant reminder to you.

Please enjoy yourself on the cruise!!!