Tuesday, July 7, 2009

332

or 323 is yesterday's beta. I honestly can't remember because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew it wasn't good when it was almost 4:00 and my cell phone rang. When it's later in the day and they call on my cell phone I know that it is my doctor and he usually doesn't call with good news. He spent 10 minutes explaining things but honestly I don't remember much of what he said. His guess is I'll either miscarry on my own or need a D&C next week. I have a beta on Friday morning to see if my numbers are going up or down. After all of this he wants to do some testing to see if he can find a reason why I've had two early miscarriages.

I had to leave work early because I was so distraught. I feel so horrible for blaming my doctor for taking away my normalcy. It's no where near his fault. It is my body. I don't understand why it doesn't like pregnancy.

We plan on taking a break on the TTC front. We do want to get the testing done to see why this is happening although it may not bring any answers for us. We also plan on taking a vacation sometime soon to help clear our minds and relax.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

2 comments:

A n T said...

Ugghhh...I'm so sorry. Testing will be good for you. I know he sent me to a hematologist who put me on Lovenox and hte hematologist said they don't know why it helps women with multiple miscarriages but that it does. So I feel that along with a lot of other things we changed helped out.

A vacation sounds wonderful! Hubby and I went for a week long vacation to Jamaica last year after cycle um...3 I think ended in a chemical. It was wonderful.

Hillary said...

NO!! I am so very sorry. :( :(