Monday, March 16, 2009

Grow little one!!

I went in to visit my doctor today to talk about everything. Little did I know that I'd be getting a visit from the dildo camera. I'm glad they did though because I was going to request an ultrasound be done this week anyway. It didn't take the ultrasound tech long to find a sac in my uterus. I haven't seen anything more beautiful in my life. She said it was small so she couldn't see if anything was in the sac or not.

We got to sit down with my doctor (And let me say once again that I love my doctor and would have given anything if I saw him last week and not the one we did...) and he said the sac was measuring at four and a half weeks. If you go by my last period I should be 6w1d or going by when I had my hCG shot 5 and a half weeks. He said at this point he isn’t truly sure when I ovulated. It could be later than they originally suspected. So for now I am pregnant. I’ll have another ultrasound next Monday as they will be able to see things a lot more clearly.

So for now I’m just praying Baby D will just grow!!! Grow little one, grow!!!

1 comments:

A n T said...

I’m just praying Baby D will just grow!!! Grow little one, grow!!!

Dito....praying right along with you!