Saturday, March 7, 2009

My level went up.

To 42. It more than doubled. I'm not sure what to think. The bleeding only lasted 48 hours total. When the nurse drew the blood on Friday I asked her what happens if my levels were to go up. She said it could be a tubal pregnancy. I then told her about how the bleeding was only 48 hours and that I randomly threw up the other morning. She looked a little worried but did randomly mention that some pregnancies end up in a real pregnancy when they shouldn't. That is the only hope she would give me.

The other nurse called me in the afternoon and told me my level. She verified that I was on prenatal vitamins. I set up a time for another beta on Monday. She then explained if the doctor wanted me to do anything else she'd call me later in the day and let me know. I never heard from them yesterday.

I took a digital this morning. My levels are finally high enough for it to say "pregnant" unlike Tuesday morning.

I'm praying for the best but will not be shocked at the worst.

2 comments:

Sara Scissors said...

I know it's hard, but please stay positive about this! You started on 12dpiui so it's really not that low of a number really...and it now doubled. You'll be in my thoughts that it continues to rise. And will be checking back on Monday!

A n T said...

Congrats! Praying that your beta continues to go up as it should.