Tuesday, March 10, 2009

News isn't good.

My beta went to 72. It didn't double. I had another blood draw this morning and this afternoon I have to drive to Atlanta to see another doctor and have an ultrasound.

I guess it is bad when your doctor calls you at 6 o'clock at night, huh? Although, he called my office line last night so I wasn't able to speak with him.

You know what makes this all better? I am sick. I'm talking fever, body aches, cough and congestion. How wonderful.

I'll try and post tonight with what they say but I may not have time. Today is my mother's birthday and we're going to Stoney River for dinner. All I want is rolls and mashed potatoes! They are soo good!

1 comments:

A n T said...

It could still be okay. I'm holding out hope for you. They like to see it double between 48-72 hours. Some just go a little slower. Update when you can. (((hugs)))