Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My beta is 10. Huh?

My beta on 12dpiui is 10. Excuse me? With all of this bleeding it's 10? It means a positive but I just don't see it this way. We are not able to move onto IUI #2 until our next cycle because of this level. The chances of my level doubling when I go in on Friday are highly unlikely. My nurse said we'll continue testing until my level is 0.

I swear...something else could happen this week and it wouldn't surprise me!

Snow in the state of Georgia
2 positive tests
2 negative tests
Bleeding
Random throwing up
Negative urine test at RE office
Beta of 10

What more can this week bring??

1 comments:

A n T said...

Just wait it out and see what happens. You never know...you could just have a late implanter. Yeah the snow this weekend was crazy....plus the senate trying to pass this crazy IVF bill because of the Octo mom tomorrow....what else can happen in GA! GL with your repeat beta.