Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HCG - Check

IUI – pending

I took my HCG shot last night. Actually, my H gave me the shot. It actually stung when he put the needle in and then it stung while he injected the medicine in me as well. The previous two times I had to take ovadril it didn’t sting so this was new to me. I’m not sure if it’s because this time the pharmacist said to take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before hand and we did but previous times no one told me this so we took it out and injected it right then.

So, we are on track for our IUI tomorrow. Since my appointment time is so close to lunch time I’m going to take the rest of the afternoon off from work. I’m going to have lunch with my H and then go home and relax. Maybe take a little nap and let my body do it’s magic! I have also decided that I am not going to test out my trigger. I have a good idea about the time that it is normally takes to be out of my system. I also feel like it is the fuel that burns the fire for my POAS addiction. I also pray that I can at least hold out until 14dpiui to test. And anything I can do so as not to feel like I am going out of my freaking mind by taking several tests a day for two weeks and then turning the test every which way to make sure not even a shadow of a line is there I am going to try. Last IUI I seriously felt like I was BSC.

So here we go…tomorrow at 11:30 is the big moment!

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Ohh, so exciting!! I'm praying this is a sticky, healthy BFP for you!!