Sunday, October 4, 2009

And let the weird dreams begin

After every "O" I always have very weird, vivid dreams. Friday night I dreamt that my friend, who will be referenced as Susan from now on, who is due on Tuesday went into labor. And when I arrived at the hospital Susan along with her husband and mom were all just laying in the bed talking about her being in labor. I remember her mom said that Susan was still in her every day clothes and most likely will deliver in them. Uh, what?? That is about all I remember from this dream...Oh and FYI, she did not go into labor yesterday.

Last night I had a dream that we were doing one of our family reunions and that I was so upset because I didn't get to have a shower before everyone started to arrive. I was then also helping my cousin pick out a dish to put her food in. Which is funny in and of itself as this cousin doesn't cook and has tought her children to love chicken fingers and chips. I was getting so irritated that she wouldn't use the serving bowl that I told her to use. I also remember complaining about not having the same amount of tables that we would normally have. I then got upset with my Mom and Aunt because they were eating before everyone arrived.

WTF. I dream on occasion but hardly will I ever remember what happened. But with every 3 IUI's I've had this year I always have these odd dreams after I ovulate.

Today is day 3pIUI and so far so good. I didn't go and buy $ tree tests to test out my trigger. But I can't help myself from lurking on the 1st trimester message boards. I've also let myself google my EDD. June 25th. A summer baby sounds good to me :) Right now I'm just excited at the possibility and I'd like it to stay this way. The plan this week is to ask my boss for a ton of projects so I'm busy the entire time I'm at the office. This will also help me at night as when I have a busy day I'm so tired at night I don't have time to think.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Those are some weird dreams! I've also had very vivid dreams the past 2 nights and wonder if it's the clomid...? Or juts a coincidence. Anyway, I hope the tww flies by for you!