Monday, October 26, 2009

3 follies on the right...

Happy friggin birthday to me. As a belated birthday gift I have 3 follies all on the right side! Ugh. Really? None on the left where I actually have a tube? The follies were all very nice at 1.9, 1.8 and 1.6 but my lining is at a 6.5 and they prefer to see 7 or higher. I do understand that the eggs that are released from my right side can meet up with the left tube…but come on people, have you seen my luck this year? So we’ll wait to see if I have a surge today or tomorrow and if not I will trigger tomorrow night for back to back IUI’s on Wednesday and Thursday. This is actually a couple cycle days earlier than my previous IUI’s.

I don’t know how feel about this cycle. It’s hard to find hope when the odds have been against us all year.


Oh, and happy blog and RE-iversary to me. October 8th, 2008 was my first blog post and last week was our 1 year anniversary of seeing our RE. It is a sad day in my book…last year I just knew seeing this doctor was going to work and we’d get pregnant. But IF and God had a different plan for us. At this point I’m still trying to figure out what this plan is and what it is supposed to accomplish.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Ugh, so sorry! :(

Happy birthday, though...I hope you and your DH made it a good one despite the disappointing monitoring appointment!