Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Monitoring Appointment - Check!

I had m first e2 check yesterday and it was 787. So I started my ganirelix a day early but I was to stay at 225 iu. But ouch does the needle for the ganirelix hurt.

This morning turned out to be a very good appointment. I have 17 follies in total. 15 at 1.0 and 2 at 1.1. So the nurse and ultrasound tech were very excited about the quantity and that they were all together in size. However, she said they don't want me to produce any further follicles as I am running the risk of OHSS. She said that soon they will want me to take protein shakes. Have any of you found protein shakes you like? I find them disgusting but hope to find something I can stand to drink.

I'm still waiting on the call on what dose I should take tonight and if I need to go to the office tomorrow for another round of blood work and ultrasound.

Over the past few days I've had issues with wanting to eat. I just haven't been hungry. So much I believe it is causing issues with the pills I have to take. Last night I woke up and got sick. So I hope my appetite comes back soon!

0 comments: