Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Woah, slow down little eggs!

I apologize if my blog entries are boring but right now other than the appointments my life is boring. So far no drama regarding this cycle - and I am not complaining about that!

My e2 level yesterday was 1334 so I continued another night of follistim at 225iu's.

I had another monitoring appointment this morning and things are still progressing well, maybe too well! As of this morning, I had 18 on the left ovary and 13 on the right ovary - 31 follies in total. All are ranging between 1.3 and 1.4, a couple are 1.2. So I'm now supposed to start protein drinks as well as drink a couple sports drinks a day.

Just waiting on my e2 level and what I need to do tonight regarding my follistim.

2 comments:

asmith521@gmail.com said...

If you are still looking for a protein drink... The EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control- Chocolate Fudge is YUMMY!!!! 17 grams of protein.

Why do you have to drink a protein and sport drink?

Stil praying for you guys and I am very happy to read that things are going good.

Arie

asmith521@gmail.com said...

If you are still looking for a protein drink... The EAS AdvanEDGE Carb Control- Chocolate Fudge is YUMMY!!! It has 17 grams of protein.

Why do you have to drink a protein and sport drinks?

I have been praying for you guys. I am happy to read that everything is going well. =)