Monday, November 23, 2009

After stressing all morning...

WE ARE NOT CANCELLED!!! I couldn’t even eat lunch today I was so worried.

My RE said he is usually very conservative but seeing my history he believes my risk for more than two is very low. Which, my H and I completely agree with this. I have produced multiple eggs with each IUI cycle and so far I have yet to have a successful pregnancy. He was so excited with how well I responded to the medicine and that my odds are very much in our favor this time around– his excitement took all of my worry and threw it out the door!

So tonight we will trigger for a Wednesday IUI. My RE doesn’t want to do back to back this time so we can try and get the highest count on Wednesday. Sadly, it won’t be my RE who does the insemination as he will be out of town. Luckily, the RE who will be doing the IUI was the first board-certified RE in Atlanta and is one of the founding partners of RBA. I do feel like I will be in very good hands.

The same excitement I had with my first IUI is here with me again this cycle! We are ready to be parents and cannot wait to show the world what great parents we will be!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Whoo-hoo!! So glad the cycle is a go!

A n T said...

WooHoo!!! Good Luck!!!