Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy non-due date & BFN day to me

Today marks our first due date. We should be bringing home a baby today. Sadly, we’re not.

And today also marks BFN for me as well. Three sticks all laughed in my face this week.

I have to say I have the best husband as he knows this is going to be a hard day for me. He made coffee to go and a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast. He knows exactly how to cheer me up!

As of today I’m still not sure what I plan on doing when AF shows. I’m extremely tired of being kicked around this year but on the other side of things all we’d have to pay for is meds. The only plan we have right now is to join Weight Watchers.

2 comments:

A n T said...

(((hugs)))!! So sorry!

I say take advantage of paying just for the meds, but completely understand if you need a break from it all.

Hillary said...

What a double whammy. I am so, so sorry and am thinking of you today.