Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stims Day 1-3

My first 3 days of stimming went great! The first one I couldn’t even feel but the second dose hurt and stung. I actually have a bruise because of it.

3 follies, only one measureable at this point…but the really good part??? All are on my left side!!! Thank you left ovary for stepping up to the plate! The one follie is at 1.0. They are pretty sure when I come in on Thursday for my next ultrasound I will have more.

My e2 level is 240, which my nurse said was good. I am staying at 100 iu’s for the next two nights and then an ultrasound and bloodwork on Thursday.

So things seem to be going great and I can’t wait! One thing I am nervous about is my IUI falling next Thursday, Friday or Saturday and putting all of our plans out of whack. I guess we’ll just wait and see...

1 comments:

A n T said...

Yeah! Can't wait to hear the updates!