Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stimming Day 6 & 7

Ultrasound and Blood work appointment 11/21
Left - 1.8, 1.4, 1.3, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0 (Nurse wrote down 7 +)
Right - 1.1, 1.1 (Where did you come from?? She also put 2 +)
e2 - 1200 something (Different nurse called me while I was shopping and didn't pick up on the exact number)

Holy progress!! Where did all of these follies come from? I'll tell you what, I had a feeling that my ovaries were working over time as all day yesterday I felt like I was having AF-like cramps. I'm having the same cramping this afternoon. I asked the nurse who I saw today if I had too many and she doesn't think so as she belives I will trigger tomorrow night and only 2 will be mature. I am to continue taking 100 iu's of Follistim and then I go back tomorrow for another round of blood work and an ultrasound.

Wow - we're getting so close, so fast! This is truly the fastest I've ever progressed. I was praying we wouldn't have the IUI on Thanksgiving and by the way everything looks we'll go for back to back IUI's on Monday and Tuesday.

Thank you for all of your support - it means the world to me!

2 comments:

A n T said...

Yeah looks like a definite two to be mature and possibly the 13's catching up after trigger as well. Looking good! Stims go a lot quicker than clomid!

Hillary said...

Everything looks GREAT - woohoo!!